Tuesday, March 24, 2009

An Update on Features

Yes, I know, I might have really confused you with what I've been doing with features, so I'm going to clear it all up. The blog opened two Sundays ago, but since last Tuesday, I haven't posted any features. That wasn't because I'm done with them, but I just never got around to posting them. But, this week I will catch up. Also, a feature will be once a week. So, that would mean that there could be a feature on Tuesdays, and another one on Wednesdays. So, here's how things are looking right now:

Sunday: Do You Remember...?
Monday: Cedar Point Fact of the Day
Tuesday: Cedar Point Ride of the Day
Wednesday: Cedar Fair Day
Thursday: Cedar Point Picture of the Day
Friday: Cedar Point Person of the Day
Saturday: Cedar Point-A Week in Review

And, of course, there will be more coming along over time. I think that these features will be very interesting and enjoyable, so make sure you check them out!

Thanks!
Brad

No comments:

Post a Comment