Monday, March 30, 2009

Coming Up In The Future...

Along with working on the website, I have been addressing some problems with the widget. I have noticed that images typically do not fit in the viewing area, which is a problem because it's a major design flaw, and takes away from the over all user experience. Also, I do not like the transparent RSS. This was done so that I could add a background image, but means that pictures from the blog have to be transparent as well. I am testing out ways to fix this, and I hope that I can develop something soon. The next release (1.1) will not be a major update, just with some design updates, complete photo viewing, better performance, and a more comfortable experience. I have been testing these things out lately on my computer, and they should be much better than before.

Thanks!
Brad

No comments:

Post a Comment