Monday, March 16, 2009

Blog Downtime

From Thursday, March 26, 2009 through Sunday, March 29, 2009, there will be some downtime with the blog. This also includes development of the website, forums, and widget. But, I'll update any Cedar Point news that I missed out on as soon as I'm back on Monday, so stay tuned!
Also, I'll still post any features that I missed, so I won't miss anything!

I'm on my way down to Cedar Point's sister park, Carowinds, so I'll see their new ride, Carolina Cobra, and be staying for opening day was well that Saturday. I'll be heading back late Sunday night, so I probably won't post anything until Monday. But, I'll have a nice trip report for you when I get back, and I'll talk about their new ride too!(Hey, this may be a Cedar Point blog, but Carowinds is still Cedar Point's sister!)

Thanks!
Brad

No comments:

Post a Comment