Thursday, April 9, 2009

Network Update

I have been working on the website, forums, widget, and blog a lot lately, and so I would like to update everyone on what's been going on. First of all, I have made version 1.1 of the widget, but I do not expect this to be released to the public for several reasons. First of all, I was waiting to post it until I got it on Apple's website, but I've been unsuccessful so far, so it might have to wait until the next version. Also, there was an RSS glitch and the widget was a little oversized, so these will all be fixed in the next release, 1.2.

Also, the website is on its way! I do not have an exact date of opening, but it will be before Cedar Point opens for 2009. It will have a lot of great content.

Unfortunately, the Cedar Point Ride Database will not be open with the rest of the website. This huge database will hold a ton of information about every one of Cedar Point's 75 rides, allowing you to look at these rides in over 195 ways! But, it's going to take a while to finish, and we're about 20% done, so we'll hold off on this until everything else is done. Everything else will be ready to go.

Right now, I do not know much about the forums. I may be opening them with the website, or maybe later on. We'll just have to wait and see.

Thanks!
Brad

No comments:

Post a Comment