Saturday, April 11, 2009

Ferris Wheel!

During the long winter months, signs of spring sure are a relief! And, just recently I noticed that a big sign of spring, the Giant Wheel, was completely put back together. Now, we all know that they started putting the gondolas back on a while ago, but I noticed that about four to six of them were missing. Well, due to a recent trip to Funcoast.com's Funcam, I realized that it was all finished!

Also, I took note that Wicked Twister still has yet to be put back together (If you are rereading this sentence and are clueless about what I'm saying, click here). The park did state that it would be ready for opening day, so hopefully it will be back up soon.

To check these things out, just look at this image:


Image from the FunCam

Thanks!
Brad

No comments:

Post a Comment