Thursday, April 2, 2009

Cedar Point Picture of the Day

Okay, sorry guys... this isn't actually a picture of the day, but I will be starting to post them next week, and I would just like to tell everyone that if they would like their picture to be featured on our blog for a week, I will be glad to post them as the picture of the day every Thursday! I will be posting a link soon that will be an e-mail address that pictures can be sent to, so feel free to show off! But remember, this isn't a contest, or anything for money or a prize, just a nice way to show a picture on the blog.

Also, when I post this e-mail address, it can also be a way to contact the webmaster with questions or comments. I'll update this post with it and post it at the bottom of the website.

Thanks!
Brad

No comments:

Post a Comment