Saturday, May 2, 2009

An Outlook on May

Like I've already said, I am very organized, and I like to lay out what will be happening for the rest of the month on the blog. This is what May 2009 will look like for us:

Friday, May 1, 2009

May Poll Begins


Thursday, May 7 - Sunday, May 10, 2009

Blog Downtime*


Saturday, May 16, 2009

Cedar Point Opening Day 2009!

Blog Downtime*


Thursday, May 21, 2009

"20 Years of Magnum" Will Begin


Saturday, May 30, 2009

Website Opening**

Widget V 1.2 Release***


--------------------

*There will be several days of blog downtime this month. This doesn't man that you will not be able to access the blog; it just means that there will not be any posts made during these few days. All news and features will be made up for whenever I return. I will be making note of these dates in later posts, too.

**May 30, 2009 is a hopeful day to open the website. I have been testing out parts of the website on my server, but there are still a lot of pages to get done. As of now, May 30 is when I am expecting it to open. I will keep you up-to-date though.

***The widget is almost ready to go, but I plan on releasing it with the website. Our last widget did not ever get on Apple's website, so V 1.2 will be our second update, but we will release it as soon as Apple approves it. I actually plan on submitting it today, so it will be about two weeks hopefully. Once again, I'll keep you updated though!

--------------------

Even though it doesn't seem like a lot will be going on in May, I think that this will be a very busy month on the blog, so stay tuned!

Thanks!
Brad

No comments:

Post a Comment